The Office of Worship:
- Assists clergy, parishes, and schools with questions about liturgical norms, pastoral practices, and sacramental preparation.
- Organizes major diocesan liturgies at the Cathedral or special conferences.
- Promotes ongoing liturgical formation for clergy and laity, and provides resources to parishes.
- Is to be informed of newly translated rites and liturgical developments that come from the hierarchy.
- Assists with the annual scheduling of Confirmation Masses and the Rite of Election for RCIA Catechumens.
- And assists the Bishop with any ad hoc liturgical items he may assign.