The Audio/Visual Library is a service provided for all parishes, schools, or individual parishioners to enhance the religious education and faith formation of adults, parents, youth and children. We invite you to take advantage of the resource in providing information, education, and formation to all age groups.
Each parish and school may checkout A/V materials either individually or through an annual subscriber's or rental fee. The subscriber's or rental fees are applied facility maintenance and purchase of new materials. Non-subscribers may check out videos for $5.00 per tape (plus postage).
The curriculum library is a service provided for all parish pastors, D/C/VCRE's, catechists, principals, teachers, parishioners, and parents to checkout and review religious education curriculum and additional resource materials. The Curriculum Library includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Catechetical texts and series found in conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church by the Bishops' Ad Hoc Committee
• Pre-school curriculum
• Bi-lingual Hispanic curriculum
• Liturgy planning resources
• Middle and high school supplements, i.e., planning retreats, prayer services
• VBS (Vacation Bible School) Programs
• Parish/School Sex Education Curriculum
• Adult Education - Bible study materials
• Resources for parish boards and committees
The Diocesan Library has been relocated to the Chancery Office. Please contact Joey Spencer, (918) 307-4919 for more information about materials available for preview or check-out.
Check Out Policy
• Materials may be picked up or returned between 9am-5pm Monday - Friday (except holidays/Holy Days)
• If you need the materials to be mailed, please order one week early. Materials are sent LIBRARY RATE, which normally takes 3 - 4 working days.
• All videos may be checked out for a period of two (2) weeks. Extension of the due date may be arranged, if it is not reserved for another patron.
• Reserve or order by mail, in person, by phone or email. Please order by Bar Code Number and/or Title.
For more information contact the Office of Catechetical Services at (918) 307-4933 or email Carol Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.