We care and will help!
To confidentially contact the Gabriel Project, please call (918) 307-4961 or email email@example.com
The Gabriel Project is a nonjudgmental, confidential, compassionate outreach to mothers who find themselves facing an unplanned pregnancy. A trained Gabriel “Angel” from a participating church befriends mom and helps her with her emotional, spiritual and practical needs. The Angel supports mom throughout her pregnancy and helps her locate the resources she needs in the community. Together they will work through her difficulties.
How Can the Gabriel Project Help?
· Friendship and encouragement during your pregnancy and beyond
· Someone to be there for you and to listen
· Experience the love of a community working together with meals, transportation, childcare and other practical needs
· Help locate material needs such as maternity clothes, baby clothes and other baby items
· Referrals for housing, medical care and counseling
· Parenting support and adoption information
· Prayer support
How can I become a Gabriel Project volunteer?
The Gabriel Project is a parish-based ministry. For a new parish to establish a Gabriel Project team requires a ministry coordinator and a few Gabriel Angels. Other volunteers are needed to help with transportation, preparing meals, fundraising, hosting baby showers, prayer support and many other things.
to download a volunteer brochure.